Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On The Hunt

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a relaxing summer day! It's finally warm here and feeling like summer! For some reason right now my artistic level is in full swing, could be the weather, pinterest, or just having my kids at home for the summer. Whatever the reason things in my brain are turning and I like it!!

So today we headed to the antique store to see if I could find a frame that I could spray paint a bright turquoise color. I planned on leaving with a cool new frame and instead left with a bunch of blocks- lol! Another idea occurred to me when I saw them, so we started digging for the right letters, and found them. Not in perfect shape, which is exactly what I was looking for, so it felt like a score!!

So here are my finds of the day:


I really like the vintage look of all of them, but the single Large "S" that we
found is super old and fantastic!




I am sure the blocks will show up in multiple pictures, so be on the watch.

As a side note. We never did find a frame that I was looking for, but on the way home
I remembered a frame that we had been caring around with us for about 10 years. I forgot we had it because it hangs in the garage! It's perfect for what I am looking for, and turquoise spray
paint will be purchased in a matter of hours :)


Have a great day everyone! I hope that art finds you today just like it did me!

cilicia signiture2

No comments: